Friday 11 January 2013

Day 63


Another day and more floorboards… We got a few up and JM was taking some downstairs to dump in the barn when I heard an almighty crash! The boards had caught on the wall or something and he went down hard with the boards clattering all the way to the bottom of the stairs. He was damaged, huge bruise on his buttock and a scrape all along his forearm, and the stairs now have a few chunks taken out of them. Needless to say that was JM done for the day. He was in a lot of pain and I felt for him L

I stopped ripping up boards but I did flatten all the nails on the remaining floor boards and stack them neatly for moving later. Not as productive as we would have hoped, I’m just happy he didn’t break anything- he has a gig in a few days and that could have ended very badly. No photos I'm afraid, it doesn't look that much different to be honest J

No comments:

Post a Comment