Friday 14 December 2012

Day 43


I’m still waiting to hear back from the septic guy. I have a plumber on standby for whenever we get this new septic system and I have an HVAC guy coming on Friday so we can make sure we have decent heat to the whole house. Again it was a late start because I had some running around to do in the morning. In Shabana’s room I started the cutting in and was just over halfway through when my friend Tree stopped by and brought me lunch. A delicious soup was just the distraction I needed… I like it when visitors come over. We had a good natter then she helped me with the painting. I finished the cutting in, she rollered the walls and we were done pretty quickly- another room finished. I cleaned up all the paint gear and left for the day. I hope I hear back from the septic guy tomorrow…
And we're done Shabana's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment